“HUELE A PELIGRO” GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.facebook.com/LatinSongHall/ and who are 18 YEARS OLD as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of FLORIDA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7TH @ 2:00pm ET and ending MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH @ 12:00pm ET. All online entries must be received by MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH @ 12:00pm ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking our page and correctly submitting a comment to the question raised at https://www.facebook.com/LatinSongHall/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested in the comment section and have previously “liked” the page. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive TWO (2) COURTESY PASSES TO LA MUSA AWARDS 2016. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend solely on a first come, first serve basis until we reached a limit of TEN (10) COURTESY PASSES distributed.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by A RANDOM DRAWING under the supervision of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME. Winner will be notified by FACEBOOK MESSAGE, EMAIL OR TELEPHONE NUMBER (If listed) within three (3) days following selection of Winner. LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ONE
(1) DAY from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, anyone acting on behalf of LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, and LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME. LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL
OF FAME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, INC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any
and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, INC. 1688 Meridian Avenue Suite 700 Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME, INC. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for promotional use only.
14. By submitting your comment in https://www.facebook.com/LatinSongHall/, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules